RainBird Problem re Multiple Starts in a Zone

Users who are viewing this thread

Sherm

Reaction score
I recently installed a RainBird ISA 304 Series Sprinkler Timer. They go out of their way with what appears to be a well-written manual and an instructional CD. However they drop the ball with regard to setting a custom number of sprinklings on a given day for a given zone. The LCD has the station number under the word "Station" at the top. To the right of "Station" are very small numbers "1234" which are never referred to or explained. I suspect these numbers identify the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th sprinking on a given day for the currently listed zone. I have a zone that is going off more than once in the day and I want it to go off just once. How do I do this?
Thanks in advance.

Sherm

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
I don't have a manual handy for the IS304, but I believe that the numbers 1,2,3,4 refer to the 4 zones. It is capable of multiple start times, if I remember, so that is the section of the instructions you need to focus on.

I will try to find the manual. I have installed numerous of this model. I did think it was replaced with later model, but maybe not.

Found the manual on line>>http://www.rainbird.com/pdf/diy/man_ISAseries.pdf

You can have up to 3 start times per day. Programming start on about page 14.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks