Motivation

Users who are viewing this thread

InspectorGadget

Reaction score
Dear Terry and other pro's who post,

Thank you so much for all of the advice in these forums. I have learned a ton from reading about all of the issues that other DIYers have. It's good to know that I am not alone in these battles and I find myself becoming a plumbing geek. I try to guess what the answers are before I read the follow ups.

I am in the computer industry and I spend 8-12 hours a day working on very expensive equipment that most people never get to see. The last thing that I want to do when I go home is answer questions about computer equipment. So, what motivates you guys to answer what are probably basic questions about your trade?

Now, If only there was a terrylove-electrical.com :)

Just curious,
Steve

ps. Terry, is there any way that the rest of us non-Seattle types can see your show? Webcast? DVD?

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
why

The difference is that the things we see is what people try to work with every day, and they usually think it is as simple as A, B, C. We try to help when possible and dissuade them when that appears to be the proper course.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Some of the motivation is sharing what we do,
some of it is seeing what we fix in the field and doing a little preventative dialog on the web.
That, and we look for answers on the web too. It's all good.
We do have some of the best plumbers on the web posting here.
They are all appreciated.

love_tvs.gif

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks