Kohler Rialto K-3402-PB toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

rdema19403

Reaction score
I have a Kohler Rialto (model # K-3402-PB) toilet and I just replaced the Cap Plunger Kit any how after I replaced it the toilet reservoir fills up but I can still hear water running If I go to the water meter you can still see the water meter running. If I pull up on the float ball a little the water stops running. Any ideas what would be causing this?
Thanks in advance,
Ralph

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Aren't You Lucky! Looky here!
http://www.us.kohler.com/us/catalog...inued=true&_requestid=8447068#parts-viewer/0/

Did you know that for a couple of hundred bucks more you could have a nice new Toto Drake... Made by a company that does not rake you over the coals for replacement parts. Plus it will flush a helluva lot better than that dinosaur!

k-3402-parts-terrylove-01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ron in SC

Reaction score
Did you know that for a couple of hundred bucks more you could have a nice new Toto Drake

I don't know if your Rialto is the older model that used 3.5 gallons to flush or not but if it is I'd rebuild it. I have a Rialto that I installed in 1988 and I have no complaints. I think it's gotten stopped up less than half a dozen times in 20 years. I did have to rebuild it a few years ago as just about all the internal parts were worn out or corroded.

I installed a Toto Drake in my detached garage yesterday and it was very simple and easy to install. I also installed a Toto ADA height Ultramax in our new downstairs master bedroom suite that's nearly finished.

Totos are my choice for replacement but I also like that old Rialto. The other Kolher toliets in the house are old Wellworth Lites that I definately would not recommend.

If you are going to replace your Rialto I be very interested in acquiring it, if it's the old model.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks