The sturdiest bidet seat is the Inax Lucence.
It comes with dual position nozzles, and a remote.
This is my first post on Terry's website, so please forgive me if I am posting this on the wrong forum.
Anyway, I am really struggling to find a toilet bidet seat that will work with the following scenario:
Bariatric relative (400 lbs.) with back problems Unit to be installed on an American Standard "The Champion" toilet, elongated bowl.
Need unit with "in-line heating", remote control and good pressure, power and adjustability that will do a good cleaning job with "explosive" diarhea, soft BM as well as constipation.:
Now I have found a lot of units on the internet, but the problem is that:
1. Almost no product reviews
2. Looking for nozzle(s) that offers both "front and rear wash" but with some adjustability (as a person's "openings" may not be quite in the same spot that most people's are given different sizes and shapes of "the region") of the nozzle, not the person on the seat performing acrobatic adjustments of their body to get the water to the right spot.
3. Given the price range -- does a higher price really make a difference (i.e., more bang for more bucks)?
4. Of course, the item is non-returnable (understandably), but it is such a large investment -- I am afraid of wasting my money for something that won't get the job done. I feel like I am buying a "pig in a poke". My local plumbing supply places either don't have a functioning model on display or they only carry one brand -- no place to see more than one model first hand (and, even if I could, my relative is housebound and couldn't go with me to see the units)
5. Bariatric issue. I inquired and found that some of the units which look like they have the features needed only are recommended for persons who are under 300 lbs. (e.g., the Cleanbutt model) and that is not what is needed for the person I am buying this for.
So -- HELP!!!!!!!!! I don't know anyone who has one of these products in their home and my plumber (who is in his 80's) says he doesn't know much about this type of product. Any advice, referrals, recommendations, etc. would be so appreciated.
Last edited by Sweetheart; 04-04-2008 at 04:29 PM.
Thanks!! I'll check it out!