Run your car on Water!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Squ1rrel

Reaction score
Gotta wonder if something like that would ever work...not necessarily retrofitting an existing engine, but running a car off of electrolytic processes in general..sure would cut down on gas costs, that's for sure.

Jeff1

Reaction score
But its a good looking girl telling me it works and its only $50 on sale. It must be good :cool:

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
water

At least the book is available with an 84% discount. I guess they couldn't get enough customers for it at the full price. You can apply for a patent for anything as long as it is not a perpetual motion machine. Maybe if they connected this to a gasoline generator, ran it with "hydrox" gas, used the generator output to convert the water, and then condensed the exhaust back to water they could do it.

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Well I don't quite believe what they are claiming.

But Turning up the turbocharger boost bumping the timeing them throwing in some water injection works for me... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_injection_(engines)
A radical tune and water injection to kill the detonation can be very fun.

Personally I'm looking forward to the day when the exhaust on my car is pure water!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks