Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Video from the show
7 pm ,Thursday April 14, 2005, on King 5.

]Johanna Hoeller
]Just plain old hands guide miracle worker

King 5 brought their cameras out and sure enough, she seems to be helping people.
The video above of the television show is a kick to watch.

Last edited:

RioHyde

Plumber
Reaction score
Terry,

That was astonishing to say the least. I've been going to a chiropractor for 16 years now and am a firm believer in what they do. However, this technique of Dr. Hoeller's is quite amazing. I've read and even studied some on energy transfer, but havent seen it in action until now. I'm going to send my chiropractor a link to this video. Thanks for sharing!

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I first met her fourteen years ago. She told me that with her method I would only have to see a chiropractor once or twice a year. I just laughed at her.
I was doing a lot of overhead cast iron pipe, some of it 8".

Two months ago I went for the first time in eighteen months. Even she was wondering where I went.
I went from twice a "week" with standard chiropractic to at most twice a "year".
If nothing else, I love not having to schedule to be somewhere all the time. :)

I'm still not as tough as hj though, when I remove a cast iron tub, I break it into pieces, I don't carry it out.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks