Pumptec Plus owners, I have a question

Users who are viewing this thread

xtorq12

Reaction score
I am trying to verify if the wires are connected correctly inside of my Pumptec Plus box. The red, white and black 18 AWG wires at the bottom of the picture are what I am asking about. Please upload a picture OR compare yours with mine and tell me if it's connected the same. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• contactor_1120.jpg
    contactor_1120.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 475

Thassler

Reaction score
My white wire seems to be on the left while yours is on the right connection.

Attachments

• Pic1.jpg
    Pic1.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 531

Thassler

Reaction score
If it matters, mine is wired AFTER the pressure switch. It doesn't get power until the pressure hits cut-in ....
Seems like Franklin says you can do either way though.

Attachments

• Pic6.jpg
    Pic6.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 581

Thassler

Reaction score
I've got a love-hate relationship with this thing by the way. It has saved my pump twice in 5 years (well ran dry), but it leaves me standing in the shower with shampoo in my hair at least once a week. I wish Franklin had put a little sensitivy adjustment in it for the end user. I have to flip the breaker to the well house to restart it. Better than paying for a new pump though ...

xtorq12

Reaction score
Great, Thank you very much for taking the time to help me and for posting the pictures.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks