Moen 3320 IPS and 3330 CC Shower + Diverter Valve for Sprayer

Users who are viewing this thread

gMc

Reaction score
I'm looking to install a shower with a diverter valve for a handheld sprayer.
~Are these sold in kits?
Any recommendations? Where to buy/best value...
I'm starting from scratch, so any input is welcome.
(Found this site via John Bridge's tile forum... )

Thanks,

moen-transfer-valve-spa-3.jpg

https://www.moen.com/shared/docs/exploded-parts-views/3320pt.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:

carlb

Reaction score
My bathroom designer spec'd a Moen Moentrol 3320 which in one unit has two knobs that do the temp setting and 3-way transfer (shower,handspray, both). The plumber that installed it seemed to think it was a great unit. Have not gotten to use it yet.

moen_3330.jpg

Moen 3330

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Kits often are sold at the big box stores...plumbing supply houses may have the parts individually so they can be mixed and matched (from the same brand or series usually) to make up the desired configuration. The trim pieces are often sold separately from the rough-in valves (but not usually at the big box stores - maybe if you special order the stuff). This makes inventory control a little easier and you can get exactly what you want without extra pieces being paid for that you don't need.

The short answer...yes, you can buy valves to do most anything you can think of. You may or may not find it in an all inclusive kit.

moen-transfer-valve-spa-1.jpg

Kaji

In the Trades
Reaction score
Website
www.ieee.org
I am wondering the same thing - but have been wondering if it's possible to do the following:

I've found a few shower/tub faucets which have a diverter built right in with the valve (to toggle between tub filler and shower head). See Danze Parma (D500058T) with valve (D113000BT).

HOWEVER, is it possible to pipe the tub filler up higher and attach a second shower head?

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
The cheap way out is a diverter that goes on the end of the shower arm. Alsons makes them and they sell for about $30

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks