Toto Eco Ultramax vs Ultramax

Users who are viewing this thread

FatDaddy

Reaction score
MS854114E-01 vs MS854114S

As far as I can see,and now I have them both with another E on order, is that one has 1.28gpf with Emax flush and one has 1.6 with Gmax flush.

Any differences that I am not catching. So far they both work well and I am very happy. I went with the E-version again just for the water savings.

Thanks Terry for all the advice. Perhaps a bit too Toto-centric but,hey,when you are right you are right!Great product and my install,while not perfect was pretty easy and pretty good.

I used an extra thick ring because I thought that the flange would be lower than it was and there was a little latteral movement until the wax seemed to "set" and now the toilet is solid. At least until I demo the bathroom next month!
Again,thanks.
Alan

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks