House Explosion in PA

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
Yeah, I heard that, read that, no smell of gas prior. So, I wonder what gives? I think...not sure, but that might be the second explosion in that area, I think, another one was last year or the year before.

I just saw your small print, although it is really not the type of area, who knows.

( did you read the post in football? ha ha.)

Last edited:

Dunbar Plumbing

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati Area
Website
www.KoldBreeze.com
Hey given the stuff that PAInspector posts here on this site, there's no telling what the hell is going on in PA right now!!!!

Needless to say, if I took pictures of some of the whacked out plumbing I saw last night on my last call @ 1 in the morning, that guy should of been banned from big box stores!

This guy gave cheater vents and purple primer a new name for DIY'rs....sheesh! Vents? We don't need no damn vents! That's just wasting pipe ffs!

Sometimes I look at plumbing systems like they were an orphaned child, left to fend for themselves in the cold, alone. Poor poore pipe and fittings, such a shame they couldn't of found a better home. *ahem!* homeowner!

Ahh, avatar change....it's coming, gotta come up with something better and within the KB size limit. I'd post my face but the botox hasn't lifted my double chin high enough.

Word!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks