cant find no-hub couplings AARRGGHH

Users who are viewing this thread

Jpb116

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can order plastic to copper no-hub couplers? I've been to 5 big box depots and some of the smaller guys and nothing! I need the ones that allow for the differant outside diameter between copper and plastic pipe.

Krow

Plumber
Reaction score
Most plumbing suppliers have them in stock. (The suppliers that only deal in plumbing supplies, and nothing else)

Jpb116

Reaction score
thats my problem...

I'm not a contractor and the ones near me wont sell to me ... :(
I need an online resource...

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
parts

Sorry about your problems buying them, but those are the kind of supply houses plumbers prefer. We do not patronize supply houses that sell to the general public and then we have to justify why our prices are higher than what they could buy the parts for.

PEW

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Just went through the same process. Local plumbing supply houses just carried the flexible unbanded ones and then, only same size in and out. I was looking for a Fernco 3001-150.

Ended up buying it from www.castlewholesalers.com, the down side is they have a min of $25 per order, so for one item you have to find something to pad the order with.

Seaneys

Reaction score
Send me a private note and I'll let you know where I have purchased similar items on line. I'm not sure if Terry wants us to list firm names.

I have also found that a few of the major industrial supply and plumbers supply firms in my area will sell to me.

Are you purchasing any fixtures? My local supply store opened up to me when I asked them to quote about $1000 in fixtures. Once they setup a homeowners account, they opened up their supply side. I asked the sales person to help setup an industrial account. I've actually found that they have been a good source of information.

Steve

SRdenny

Plumbing Contractor
Reaction score
Google "Mission Couplings" and you'll find sources of what you are looking for. The Mission CK-115 with transition 1-1/2" copper to 1-1/2" plastic.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks