(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle

Thread: Just for fun!

Sound and Light Suppervisor for a School District tjbaudio's Avatar

Default Just for fun!

Here is a link to my page with a picture of the old water heater draining. I am finding the comments pretty funny! http://incertclevername.com/?p=6

Here is a close up shot of the valve.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    tjbaudio
    I have a mild form of Dyslexia that affects my ability to spell. I do use spell checking to help but it does not always work. My form of Dyslexia does not affect my reading. Dyslexics of the world untie!

www.incertclevername.com

Had that happen once, but not for the fun of it. LOL
    I'm just starting to work with an old friend of mine to bring solar electric and hot water systems, wind turbines, Flex Fuel Boilers, batteries, hydroponic gardening, books, pellet grills and more. Also the parts for DIY installation.

in the full picture the streem is shooting about 7 ft into an empty cat box with a pump in it.
    tjbaudio
    I have a mild form of Dyslexia that affects my ability to spell. I do use spell checking to help but it does not always work. My form of Dyslexia does not affect my reading. Dyslexics of the world untie!

www.incertclevername.com

Ya I checked it out before I posted. It is rather funny. How did you get It out side. Atleast Looks like outside.
    I'm just starting to work with an old friend of mine to bring solar electric and hot water systems, wind turbines, Flex Fuel Boilers, batteries, hydroponic gardening, books, pellet grills and more. Also the parts for DIY installation.

Default Easy!

Quote Originally Posted by patrick88 View Post
    Ya I checked it out before I posted. It is rather funny. How did you get It out side. Atleast Looks like outside.
    The short answer is "We riped the roof,walls, and floor off of the kitchen and bath"
    tjbaudio

www.incertclevername.com

I guess that is a nice way to do a remodel.

Damn! That some Sawzall you got there... It cut 1/2 the house off!

Default The garage is the next project.

Got a good start on the new garage roof last summer too. Here is a pic mid way threw.
    tjbaudio

www.incertclevername.com