Need advice on basement layout and toilet venting

Users who are viewing this thread

vdecker

Reaction score
Slab cutting time is quickly approaching... and I am really looking forward to getting this project started. This forum has helped on all planning aspects, and I am quite greatful!

Attached is a plan of my future basement bathroom and utility room and am inviting you to comment on it and possibly answer a couple of questions...

But first, here are some details.
-Main pipe to sewage basin is 4" diameter ABS, all other pipes are 2" including vents.
-All connections use either a 4x4x2 or 2x2x2 wyes with 45 degree bends.
-Vents are colored orange

1)I haven't figured out yet what would be the best venting route for my toilet...

2) Not sure if my sink drain is following an optimal route

3) Is the drain line from the sink (next to the toilet) following an ideal path ?

4) Is the washing machine connection to the utility sink ok ? Is a 2" pipe sufficient if both are in use ?

Any comment would be appreciated!

Thanks

Attachments

• drainage.jpg
    drainage.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 764
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks