Pf/2 Eljier model 150-403

Users who are viewing this thread

Gelissa

Reaction score
Our PF/2 is almost 5 yrs old. A month ago the Actuator valve broke, and we purchase a new one. Now, one month later, still the same problem - which just lets the water run and the toilet, will not flush. Is there something fundamentally wrong with the whole tank unit, that we should be replacing the whole thing? :eek:
I try to get the same one but I found out, that this Item is discontinued. Theres any other replacement for this system?: confused:

eljer_pf2_inside_tank.jpg

Scott

Flushmate
Reaction score
Website
www.flushmate.com
After changing hands many times over the last several years, the PF/2 system has been discontinued by its most recent owner, Chicago Faucet.

Chicago Faucet is using 503 Series Flushmate systems with specially designed linkage for warranty replacements although I'm not sure what the PF/2 warranty terms are or how they determine eligibility.

If Chicago Faucet (888-732-9282) is unable to "cover" your problem the suitable Flushmate replacement is part number M-101526-F3EK and can be ordered through your preferred distributor or purchased on-line.

Hope this helps & good luck.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks