Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
050329_kohler_vmed_2p.vmedium.jpg

Kohler Co. makes a fashion statement while still staying functional. The company has introduced the Purist Hatbox toilet
msnbc article

k3-075-crop.jpg

TOTO's high end toilet the Neorest with warm water wash and air dry.
Automatic Operation: Lid opens, closes and toilet flushes when sensor is activated.​

Last edited:

Master Plumber Mark

Sensitivity trainer and plumber of mens souls
Reaction score
indianapolis indiana - land of the free, home of
Website
www.weilhammerplumbing.com
aint life grand

I cant wait to have to repair one of these little jokes.

Nothing like running a rusty, old toilet auger down that baby and breaking up the " large nasty thing " that pretty little lady will surely drop in there some day. Its like they are giveing birth, you simply cant believe your eyes!!

I wonder exactly how its supposed to be done without the possibility of

scrapeing up the bottom of the bowl with the working end of the Auger??.

That would certanly spoil their hoity-toity life style to have scratches or nicks in their expensive new bowl. And who will pay for the damages if your man scratches up the toilet??

Question....

Do they make a toilet auger for extremely expensive toielts????

One that has a cable with maybe a rubber or neopreme sleeve on it to keep these peices of art from getting nicked up and damaged???

hey , even the rich eat mexican food once in a while.,

a plumber has got to be prepaired. :D

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks