Shower rod for angled wall?

Users who are viewing this thread

Nate R

Reaction score
The drain side of our tub has a vertical wall. The opposite goes to about a 45 degree angle because of the roofline at about 5'10" up.

Looking on suggestions for shower curtain rods. I've read via Yahoo answers that:
You can get rods at plumbing supply stores that screw to the wall and have ends that swivel to fit angled walls.

I can't find anything like this online. Do these exist, or will I need to put in some sort of wedge to give the rod a vertical mounting surface? I'd rather not do that, so I'm hoping I can find something as described above.

Nate R

Reaction score
Those look like they would just swivel down and sag. I don't get the impression you can lock an angle in place w/ those, since they are meant for a curved shower rod.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks