Toto Eco Drake--Need advice!

Users who are viewing this thread

alicia725

Reaction score
I just ordered the Toto Drake and was told that it will come in the new 1.2 version rather than the 1.6gpf as they are phasing that particular model out in most of the stores....I am a little apprehensive about trying something relatively new on the market....has anyone had the new Eco Drake for a few months and how well does it work compared to the 1.6?

Alicia

ejmiami

Reaction score
Toto Eco Drake

I had the Toto Eco Drake installed about a month ago and I love this toilet. It works very well and I have had no problems with it. I chose the elongated seat model and it looks great in my small bathroom. The bonus is that my county provides a rebate for this toilet due to its small flush volume.

CarlH

Reaction score
Count me as another satisfied Eco Drake owner. I would not worry much about getting one of these when you were expecting the standard version. You barely notice a difference between the standard and Eco version.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks