pipe problem ??? to drain feild

Users who are viewing this thread

rocky1

Reaction score
i need help badly this pipe and clog problem is driving me crazy !!! about every 10 days my toilets back up in my home i have to go out side to the cleanout stick a hose down about 8 to 10 feet of hose with a power nozzel and there i will hit something paper ect blast it for about 10 min with the power nozzel and it will unclog ! i have rented many times a profecsinal machine with a 3" claw and run it throuh the pipe untill i see it come out the septic tank line !i have also dug up the entire pipe there is no cracks in the pipe every thing seems to be normal yet i have this clog every 8 to 10 and this has been going on for months on end! could there be a collapsad pipe and if so how would i be able to tell ?? i have ruled out so many other things it is in the same place every time and all it taked is about 10 to 15 minutes with a hose and power nozzel to blast it clear again ? VERY CONFUSED ??

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks