Moen 3330 Valve Help

Users who are viewing this thread

crosby1

Reaction score
Does anybody know which diverter handle position on this valve controls which outflow port?

When the handle is straight up and down, I'd like to have the wall showerhead on. When I turn the diverter handle, I want the overhead shower to go on.

Is the up/down position on the diverter handle outflow port 1 or 2 in the photo?

Thanks.

Pietre

Attachments

• 3320.tif.jpg.w300h300.jpg
    3320.tif.jpg.w300h300.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 416

Krow

Plumber
Reaction score
Does anybody know which diverter handle position
Is the up/down position on the diverter handle outflow port 1 or 2 in the photo?

Thanks.

Pietre
If I understand your question correctly, It shouldn't matter which is which. As you may know or not know, the moen cartridges are reversable at 180 degree stem rotation. You can adjust it to suite your particular application

moen_3330_4.jpg

moen-3320-parts.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

crosby1

Reaction score
AH-HA!!! i didn't know that the valves were reversible. that answers that! thank you very much.

p.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks