Single to Double sink vanity conversion

Users who are viewing this thread

Harley-Jockey

Reaction score
I am new to this forum and am trying to find out how to convert my single sink vanity to a double sink vanity. The water pipes come out of the wall into the old vanity right in the middle (60" vanity) so I need to know how to run water to both faucets. Is there a way to do this with some sort of 'tee' or do the copper pipes have to be retrofitted? I think I have the drain issue figured out from another posting. Any advice will be greatly appreciated!:)

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
You could use tees and long flex lines. If there are drawers in front of where the shut-offs are, it will be hard to work on. It woud not be too much work while you have acccess to the wall, to route copper in the wall to come out directly behind each sink. Much neater, shorter flex lines, etc.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks