CD Duplication Vs CD replication?

Users who are viewing this thread

chales_66

Reaction score
Hi,
I am a musician and I with my band have recently recorded a demo and we want to get a professional package together to send to the usual potential clients. . We plan to publish around 1000 CDs with the relevant details (Band Name, Song Titles and Contact Details) printed on the CD. But we are very much confused that what we should have to use CD duplication or CD replication. If anyone of you have any ideal about this and its provider then please help me.
All suggestions and tips are welcome

bernardbert

Reaction score
Replication is most suited for high volume runs of 1000 units and more. So I suggest you to go for replication. And if you are in a search of CD Replication and Duplication company, here is the link for the site which is among the best service providers - http://www.sfvideo.com/

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks