(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Bradford White High efficiency

  1. #1

    Default Bradford White High efficiency

    Has anyone had any dealings with one of these? They are wanting us to install one of these where we will know how good they work. So I'm going to install it at my house. It's a natural gas model and I believe it uses pvc for venting. Anyway it's supposed to be as efficient as a tankless model.

  2. #2
    Master Plumber master plumber mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    indianapolis indiana - land of the free, home of the brave....
    Posts
    4,243
    Blog Entries
    1

    Talking post some specs

    it probably is ,,,

    but you got to give more informaiton..


    post the specs...

  3. #3
    In the Trades Gary Swart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Yakima WA
    Posts
    7,246

    Default

    It sounds like a power vent. I have a Rheem, but Bradford White is a good brand, too. I really do like the power vent.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Swart View Post
    It sounds like a power vent. I have a Rheem, but Bradford White is a good brand, too. I really do like the power vent.
    Could be a standard direct vent as well. I'd like to hear more about th unit as well...

  5. #5

    Default

    It's a power vent model and that's all i know at this moment. I'll know more later, I don't even know the tank capacity.
    Last edited by Peevee; 01-19-2008 at 04:22 PM.

  6. #6

  7. #7
    In the Trades Bob NH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    3,307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peevee View Post
    Has anyone had any dealings with one of these? They are wanting us to install one of these where we will know how good they work. So I'm going to install it at my house. It's a natural gas model and I believe it uses pvc for venting. Anyway it's supposed to be as efficient as a tankless model.
    The interesting part of your post is the "They are wanting us to install one of these . . . ". Who is they, and why are they wanting you to install one where you will know how good they work? Don't they already know how good they work?

  8. #8
    DIY Senior Member Marlin336's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Suffolk, NY
    Posts
    187

    Default

    You should be able to figure out how good they work by reading the specs. The recovery rate and efficancy information should be on there.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob NH View Post
    The interesting part of your post is the "They are wanting us to install one of these . . . ". Who is they, and why are they wanting you to install one where you will know how good they work? Don't they already know how good they work?
    They are a sales rep for Bradford White. We only sell State and install State but are looking at Bradford White. When your company is big as ours everyone wants you to install there product and you get some free stuff from time to time.

  10. #10
    Plumber Cass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    5,984

    Default

    I replace more State and A.O.s that are just under and just over the warranty Expiration date than any other brand.

    Brad White would be a good jump.

  11. #11
    Master Plumber master plumber mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    indianapolis indiana - land of the free, home of the brave....
    Posts
    4,243
    Blog Entries
    1

    Talking state is junk that I would not wish on a dog

    I agree with Cass toally

    In our city, state was rode out of town on a rail
    you could not buy state at any plumbing supply house
    in town for a long , long time


    but becasue of bribes and special incentives , Ferguson

    took the line back on and dropped RHEEM to do it.....

    Even their salesman were a little in dis-belief about it

    So they tried to pan that junk off on me

    only Bradford white and Rheem will I touch

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •