Gerber Viper

Users who are viewing this thread

riley

Reaction score
My plumber is pushing the Gerber Viper. I love the name, but aside from that, what does anyone know about it? Thanks

viper-21-518.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SamC

Reaction score
The latest MaP report indicates that the Viper has a 2 inch flush valve and flushes 500-800 grams depending on the model. The Gerber Avalanche has a 3 inch flush valve and flushes 1000 grams.

bigk

Reaction score
I am in the market for a new toilet, and a plumber that came highly recommended to me also recommends the Gerber Viper. Haven't been able to find much info on the Vipers on this board though. Anyone have any experience with them?

bigk

Reaction score
I ended up getting a Toto Drake and a Viper. I wanted to get the Drake for both bathrooms, but one of the rooms had a 10" rough in, so the Drake was out for a number of reasons. So far, I've been impressed with the flush of the Drake but not that impressed with the Viper. Its better than the standard cheapo toilets that you see in a lot of houses, but you definitely need to still keep a plunger handy.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks