help identify me

Users who are viewing this thread

Slider201

Reaction score
The granite people destroyed some of my bathroom fixtures. Anyone know the manufacturer of the valves (handles) shown? Parts? There are no markings anywhere on the fixtures. If you can help, please send me a PM.

Attachments

• Copy of DSCF0335.JPG
    Copy of DSCF0335.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 353

Slider201

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up on Artistic Brass. Are they still in business? I can't seem to find them on the internet.

Anyone know of and can point me toward replacement valves that look like the ones in the picture?

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
I found a link to this phone number for Artistic Brass. 800-251-2390

However, the same website listed a number for the Broadway Collection, and they have been defunct for several years, so I don't know how current their info is.

In poking around the net, I found several companies selling faucets with a very similar swan design spout, so who knows what that really is, without a catlog to compare handles.

Most of these "artsy" companies were design studios/foundrys who made the brass and decorative parts. They were buying the valving from an established faucet company. As mentioned, Aritistic Brass was using PP innards. Probably if you take yours apart, and post a picture of the stems or take to a plumbing supply, we could identify those parts. As for replacements for handle or spout parts, the odds are against you. There are a few very large parts suppliers in NYC, sort of old time hardware stores with a large dark dingy cellar most of us would die to prowl around in. That is likely the kind of research you would have to do to find parts for this dinosaur.

SRdenny

Plumbing Contractor
Reaction score
That swan sure looks like a Phylrich. And the handles have a resemblance to their Dolphin handles (at least the eschuteons do).

Attachments

• K5123.jpg
    K5123.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 321
  • K1101M.jpg
    K1101M.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 305
Last edited:

Slider201

Reaction score
Thanks for all your help.

I agree with the foo-foo faucet comment. If the rest of the fixtures in this bathroom were more common (less $), I would have much less of a headache.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks