Where do I get sink hole caps?

Users who are viewing this thread

benxiaohai

Reaction score
Hi, I just purchased a new pull down sink that combines the handle and sprayer and faucet . Problem is that my sink has four holes in it for the old equipment, but now I only need two! I went to Home Depot but they said they didn't carry any caps to put in the other two holes. Does anyone know where I can get those critters?
Thanks so much!
Benxiaohai

Mikey

Aspiring Old Fart, EE, computer & networking geek
Reaction score
Put a soap dispenser in one hole and an air switch for the disposer in the other one.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
covers

Ask someone at Home Depot who knows what you are talking about. They have them as does Ace Hardware, Lowes, and every other hardware store in your city.

benxiaohai

Reaction score
Air switch?

Thanks for the help ya'll! By the way, what is an "air switch" for the disposal? Do I need to put that in if I don't have one?
Best,
Benxiaohai

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Rather than having a wall switch for the disposal, several companies make a button switch that uses air to activate the remote power controller. It is low profile and can be installed in one of the extra holes in your sink. If you are going to install a dishwasher, you also might be able to use one of the holes for an air-gap (which may be a code requirement where you live).

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks