Anyone recognize this Logo?

Users who are viewing this thread

BiffNH

Reaction score
I need a new faucet cartridge for an 8" oc kitchen faucet and no one so far has been able to recognize the company logo on the faucet. I have had no luck trying to fix a constant drip. The customer said he purchased it at Home Depot (he thinks) about 5 years ago. All the plumbing supply places around us have not been able to match the cartridge or tell us the name of the company. Anyone out in cyberspace know the name?

Attachments

• faucet 1.JPG
    faucet 1.JPG
    16.6 KB · Views: 392

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
The dome in the design looks to me to be Indian. If so, it is very unlikely a part exists. Sane would hold true for China and other third world countries. I thing you are looking a a new fixture.

GrumpyPlumber

Licensed Grump
Reaction score
Rule of thumb..for the cost of your time, if a customer cannot identify the faucet name over the phone...good idea to quote a price to replace with Delta or another common name the parts will be easily located later on.
Have the replacement with you when you arrive, if the existing faucet is obsolete, you saved an hour or more driving around, or on phone calls.

BiffNH

Reaction score
Thanks

I thought that this must be from some obscure manufacturer, but aside from the fact that it has a slow drip, it is solid brass and even after five years of normal kitchen use it cleans up well and looks to be a quality faucet. New brass faucets appropriate for the soap stone sink so far have run upwards of $500. I have looked at Renovators Supply - any other recommendations for a source of faucets of this type - 8", brass, mixing for vertical mount? Thanks for the help.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
faucet

If you gave us a picture of the faucet itself, we might be able to recommend an alternative. And as far as parts, many third world faucets are clones of domestic brands so if we could see the mechanism, we might have a replacement suggestion.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks