old kitchen faucet(6" center)

Users who are viewing this thread

Roshe

Reaction score
I need to replace a kitchen sink faucet for my mother-in-law. It is very old(40-50 yrs) and has to be 6" center. Does anyone know where I can find one(online) that won't cost an arm and leg? She has tried some so-called professional plumbers to no avail. I am quite capable of installing it myself, I just need to know where I can find one, if it's available. Thanks for any help. Roy

MACPLUMB

In the Trades
Reaction score
6" Center Faucet

:D

Try a MOBLE home or R.V. supply stores they are the only ones to have a faucet that size,

****. mfg's stopped making that size for over 30 yrs ago:D

JERRYMAC MASTERPLUMBER

Patrick88

Plumber
Reaction score
I have installed a few 6" center faucets. You should look into a delta single handle. Some come with the threaded posts that can be moved. I do know some other brands have threaded posts that you can move as needed.

Cwhyu2

Consultant
Reaction score
I have installed a few 6" center faucets. You should look into a delta single handle. Some come with the threaded posts that can be moved. I do know some other brands have threaded posts that you can move as needed.
Thats right Pat I forgot about that plate.On delta faucets.:eek:

Roshe

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies and suggestions. I may have to replace the sink. Thanks again, Roy

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks