Super Bowl, who is your favorite to win? 2008

Who would you like to see win the Superbowl?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Lancaster

Reaction score
I know the Colts want another shot at Brady.I think if that game happens,it will be game of the year.The Super Bowl will be a let down after that.The Packers are a lot of fun to watch this year,and should be able to beat either the 'Boys or the Giants.But i dont think any of them can last past halftime versus the Colts or the Pats.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The Hawks lost yesterday.
Now I'm looking at other games.

I hadn't seen the Jaguars quarterback before, very impressive.
The Patriots were too much for them though. They just get the job done.

More football today. Love watching on the newer LCD's
Yesterday, my brother was visiting from Washington DC, a stop over from Tailand, and we watched the new set I set up at my mothers.
Sharp as a tack, it was fun hearing the comments from my brother and sisters. I've had a set for a while now, so I'm used to it.
Well, not really, I'm still amazed at how much better it is to watch football on them.

boober

Reaction score
Ok Terry, you wanted a reason to pull for another team... so here it is.

I'm suggesting the Pac. I know, I know... we knocked you out of the play offs, but hear me out. Not only are they one of the youngest teams in the league, they have been underrated all season. While they have had a couple of setbacks... both Bears games, they have proven themselves to be a very talented team.
Add to that the fact that this may be Farves last year, wouldn't it be great to see him go out on such a high note.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
We always enjoy watching Brett play, and there was a lot of good press about him in the Seattle papers before the game.

How do you not like a guy like Brett?

GrumpyPlumber

Licensed Grump
Reaction score
Brett has earned something good to go out with, If not the Pats, he'd get my vote at this stage.
Right now I'm watching Indy vs SD..SD just made a massive turnover..they came to play.
I'd like to SD make it.
..because if the Colts do it..MPM's gonna be all over the Pats....:eek:

GrumpyPlumber

Licensed Grump
Reaction score
Mark, I agree, Indy is better than this...WOW...SD gets an 89 yd return to goal...then gets denied!
The wife ran in asking if I was gonna have a heart attack..

Dunbar Plumbing

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati Area
Website
www.KoldBreeze.com
Awe man!!!!!!!

The colts.....that guy missed the ball, in his hands...the colts gen130.gif made a mess

at the end.

You know Payton Manning has tons of commercials to do though, he be alright. I wear a larger t-shirt with flames on my astrovan because of him. LOL!!!

Mark is probably on his 3rd bottle of Bacardi Rum

Last edited:

GrumpyPlumber

Licensed Grump
Reaction score
Wow...no Rivers, NO Tomlinson..yet they pulled it off.
I was worried if the Colts won they'd possibly take the Pats...now SD has me worried.
What a game!

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
seahawks_nash_smash.jpg

Okay, it's Seahawk history time.
When they called the injury timout against the Colts, do you know how that rule came about.
During a playoff game between the Bengals and Seahawks, coach Chuck Knox had the player in the poster above, Joe Nash, fake an injury so he wouldn't have to waste his timouts.
It became so blatent, even Joe was having a hard time to keep from laughing as he lay on the ground. That is when they made the new rule in the off season to prevent the reoccurance of injury faking to save timeouts.

SD loses the starting running back and quarterback and still wins on the road.
Okay, it's Cowboys and Giants next!

Master Plumber Mark

Sensitivity trainer and plumber of mens souls
Reaction score
indianapolis indiana - land of the free, home of
Website
www.weilhammerplumbing.com
the colts dont deserve to go any further

that was pathetic, absolutely pathetic........

they were not even at the game.
they gave the game away.

when the Colts decide to suck,
they absolutely 100% suck....

So it looks like the Pats have won the superbowl...

its going to be sort of an
anti-climatic sort of game....

I am now for the Greeen Bay packers to go to
the superbowl,,,,

GrumpyPlumber

Licensed Grump
Reaction score
Mark, again, I agree.
I expected alot more from Manning and the boys.
In the same respect, SD arose to the challenge and made it happen, gotta give that team some credit..they didn't make it easy in the end.

Maddog

Engineer
Reaction score
Yeah baby ... Go GIANTS!! Not many expecting the younger Manning to be playing next week (including me ...)!

Last edited:

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
I predict the NFC championship game to be the playoff game to watch... The AFC champion ship game and the super bowl should require toothpicks to prop open the eyelids.

Ya gotta love that Romo interception! :mad:

Looks like the Boyz and the Colts will be playing some golf!

Last edited:

GrumpyPlumber

Licensed Grump
Reaction score
I called some friends in Cali tonight to psych em out and I got the equivalent to a yawn...geesh...you Cali guys into football at all?!?
SD really impressed me tonight...so Did the "other" Manning.

boober

Reaction score
I predict the NFC championship game to be the playoff game to watch... The AFC champion ship game and the super bowl should require toothpicks to prop open the eyelids.

Ya gotta love that Romo interception! :mad:

Looks like the Boyz and the Colts will be playing some golf!
Don't count the other teams out yet. Yes, it is the Pat's to loose, but they aren't infallible... Hope the Pac wins next week- I'd love to see repeat the game from '97...:) Hope Reggie's watchin' and sending down good juju!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks