Hello all,

i'm just starting a bathroom remodel project. i'll be re-doing the existing shower stall (48" x 48") and would like to have a regular wall shower (we like our speakman showerhead) and in addition, i want to add an overhead rainshower.

1st, the installation. i'm getting confused with the terminology. please correct this if i'm wrong: hot and cold water are run to a thermostatic valve first and then to a diverter valve to get the water to either the wall shower or the overhead rainshower, correct?

2nd question: can anyone recommend a manufacturer or something that is packaged as a system, or am i going to need to piece a system together? i'm looking for an oil rubbed bronze finish, and from what i've seen so far, the choices are fairly limited.

help, please??

thanks so much in advance for any help....