New faucet, bad diverter valve

Users who are viewing this thread

johnkristensquires

Reaction score
We just bought a new Moen faucet today and it will work without the diverter valve to the sprayer, but won't with it on. Have we done something wrong in putting it on or is it just a bad part or is there something we can do to fix this thing. This was the last one at Home Depot of its kind; not to mention I don't want to go through installing another one, or do without the water AGAIN! Anyone know anything?

Patrick88

Plumber
Reaction score
Most of use know many things, but not the make and model number of the Moen you have.
I also know getting the last anything from a box store is a bad sign. There is a reason the box stores are not stocking it any more.

Coz

Reaction score
Really a problem with a home depot faucet? mmmm ...you can get the parts from a real plumbing supply house. call around and see who deals in moen and fix it yourself.

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Call 1-800-BUY-MOEN they will take care of your problem! It will not cost you anything they have a lifetime guarantee! Their guarantee and customer service is probably the best in the industry. I have seen where a customer of mine had a leak in a 15 year old pull out type kitchen sink faucet original from when his house was built for him and I told him to call within about 15 minutes he told me they were sending a new faucet. Free!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks