Class Action Lawsuit Against Kitec

Users who are viewing this thread

jconta

Reaction score
This message is in regard to a potential class action lawsuit, regarding Kitec pipes, manufactured by IPEX, Inc.

You may already be aware that class action lawsuits have been filed in Nevada, and New Mexico, against Impex, Inc. regarding the defects found in the Kitec (plumbing) Pipe System. There is a new potential class action lawsuit, regarding the Kitec Pipe System, specifically, for California and Arizona consumers.

The Kitec system consists of plastic coated aluminum pipes and brass fittings. When the brass fittings, used to connect Kitec pipes, interact with hard water, it causes the pipes to disintegrate, thus causing leakage.

If you are a homeowner in the State of California, or in the State of Arizona, and have purchased, or maintain the Kitec Pipe System, within your residence, PLEASE CALL OUR FIRM, Batza & Associates, at 661 799-7777, or 661 312-5156, and ask for Jennifer Conta, to evaluate your potential claim against Impex, Inc., the makers of this product. In the alternative, you can submit a reply post with your contact information, or provide your email address; or you may email me, at jconta@batza-associates.com.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Jennifer Conta

Master Plumber Mark

Sensitivity trainer and plumber of mens souls
Reaction score
indianapolis indiana - land of the free, home of
Website
www.weilhammerplumbing.com
The GLOOM KEEPS SPREADING

Isnt this just a joy, joy, joy

Now the "Kitech disease" has spread further west.....

I cant wait till they make it a nation wide law suit

its only a matter of time before some slezy lawyer figures

this out and starts looking fro troubles elsewhere in the USA.

once it crosses the Mississippi, then I guess lots of plumbers

here in the midwest are in for big , big trouble..

getting named in lawuits is not a fun thing,

unless you got tons of Umbrella insurance..

I am glad I did only one house out of the stuff.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks