Graff Faucets

Users who are viewing this thread

MikefromPa

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with Graff?
I am interested in this model.
I talked to someone at Graff today, and they say that these are well made of solid brass. I have only been looking at fixtures for a couple weeks and I did see these guys on a couple of web sites. I wonder how they compare to the Kohler and Grohe, which will make up the rest of the bathroom fixtures. This particular wall faucet seems to be the only one the interests me right now, but I don't know much about Polish engineering. I usually stick to German...and I'm part Polish, so I'm not against it for any reason :D.
I am looking for an attractive (to me anyway) faucet, but quality is above all. I was trying to limit my choices to a wall mounted faucet, with just one lever, and the Grohe levers look like something that I will snap off.
The person I talked to informed me that these ship with the rough in valve included, so the price listed on a site is the total package. I saw them
thanx for any input.
One of the things I was concerned with is that I see this brand offered on sites like *********, and underbid, which I think are reseller sites..not sure. In defense, I can type in Kohler and Grohe, and find their products on there as well. There are a couple of more popular sites that offer them, but I don't want to violate any rules and advertise any more than I did.
thanx for looking.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Nof familiar with it. I can tell from the retailers listed that it is a "designers" item. The quality you would have to judge by "look and feel". Our usual comment about non-mainstream brands is where and how and how soon can you get repair parts when needed? Not only now but especially 10 years from now. I would ask the distributor you would buy it from that question, and see if they have a satifactory answer.

MikefromPa

Reaction score
What does "designer's item" mean..I didn't get much off the net. I would like to think that it is a good thing, not sure. I thank you for replying. I will have to look into the parts issue. I recently had to get parts for a 97-ish Friedrich Grohe, and after the store where I bought it from never returned my 4 calls, I ordered it from HD...so I bought 2 seal sets, just to have a spare. I guess I could stock up for Armageddon.:D:D

thanx
mike

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
I looked up distributors listed for my area and got what I call
"design centers" , not plumbing supply house: Expo Design Center, Standards of Excellence

They tend to carry products of cutting edge styling and finishes, very pricey, and probably good quality, but brands like this are not well known to the average plumber. So I mentioned the issue of parts support down the line, do they take special or hard to find fittings for install, etc.

Last edited:

Dunbar Plumbing

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati Area
Website
www.KoldBreeze.com
There is absolutely no way

The average plumber can keep up with the growing numbers of faucet brands that are being developed.

The last faucet I dealt with was from france. We lucked out as it was a homefest home, the faucet came with the freestanding vanity.

Needle in the haystack to say the least and luckily they sent him an entire faucet. A hot side stem was defective allowing it to slightly leak.

To buy one stem for this faucet, no bigger than a AS stem, $139 plus shipping IF it was in stock, and not discontinued.

These off-brand faucets sometimes have really odd problems with them as well. Not the typical things associated with normal faucets. GOOD LUCK

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
It sounds like many of the paperweight faucets I have been sent to repair and ended up replacing because parts are no longer available as Pierre's Foo-Foo Faucet Co. ceased to exist and they were not popular enough that anyone else would bother to make parts for.

Hey they may be the best stuff in the world! But if all they can do is keep paper from blowing away what good are they?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks