Keep the literature

Users who are viewing this thread

Construct30

Reaction score
People please when someone installs a faucet or anything for you ask for and keep the literature.

Pro's give the people the literature and tell them to keep it.

Parts lists and yes sometimes even the instructions can save time money.

Cwhyu2

Consultant
Reaction score
That was one thing my first boss and I had issues with he didnt like to
leave paperwork behind other than the bill.I allways left it.Ithink he felt the
home owner would try fix it & not call him if there was problem.

Herk

Plumber
Reaction score
I usually leave the literature unless it's something new and I want a parts list. Not that I'd be able to find it when I needed it . . .

Construct30

Reaction score
I usually leave the literature unless it's something new and I want a parts list. Not that I'd be able to find it when I needed it . . .

I've been guilty of that myself. I have a three hole punch and keep them all in a note book. I usually make a copy and keep it in a file for the job when I do, if they call I can dig it out. I try to keep make and model numbers, colors, ect. for every job on my computer. I want to start taking digital pictures and keep them as well. It's getting harder and harder to remember things.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks