American Standard Champion vs. Toto Drake

Users who are viewing this thread

Snowman

Reaction score
Website
blizphotos.wordpress.com
American Standard Champion vs. Toto Dalton

Talk about a coincidence. If you have been reading here lately, you know I just installed a Toto Dalton and everything is good.

To my surprise, I just found out that on the very same day, my sister-in-law in Tennessee had an American Standard Champion installed. This is going to be like a faceoff, well, maybe.

I know we are comparing two different "price range " toliets but I am just hopeing that she got the, the, well, let's say, the "corrected" model with no leaking problems. She was impressed with the 28 golf balls promo.......... I don't have the heart to tell her about the 500 grams vs. 650 grams results. Maybe it doesn't make that much difference??

This is going to be interesting to see how everything goes down. (sorry) too corny, too corny........ :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks