cyclone versus gmax?

Users who are viewing this thread

Deborahsue

Reaction score
Hi, am looking for guidance whether to buy Toto Guinevere (dual cyclone) versus Mercer (GMAX). The Toto rep said that dualcyclone is slightly quieter, GMAX is slightly more powerful but differences not really noticeable even side by side. Would really appreciated some input. Also, is CEFIONTECT worth it? You can only get the combination of ADA height and SG on the Soiree or Guinevere, if I understand correctly.

Please post your thoughts/experience

ms974_01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Peanut9199

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
Reaction score
We have G-max in our showroom bathrooms and flush great never had any problems.
I installed 3 Soiree's in my house on the weekend and love them, they flush great if not unusual. It doesn't seem like they are flushing that much water as it goes down so quickly.
I like the feature of the rim wash as most complaints i get from customers is that most 6 litre toilets don't clean like the old 13 litres.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
CEFIONTECT helps keep things cleaner both visually and biologically with it's silver components. It is smoother, so it is easier to clean when necessary. think a freshly waxed car verses one that hasn't seen wax in years...trying to get a dried bug off is much harder on one than the other.

SteveW

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
I'd recommend the Guinevere or Soiree - both have the double cyclone flush, just different aesthetics.

These two have much better bowl wash than other 1.6 toilets, and from what I can tell from the Soiree in my house, no decrement in flush efficiency.

Sofa King

Reaction score
get the Guinevere, it has the same flush as their $6000.00 terlet.

abak_guinevere.jpg

TOTO Guinevere pedestal lav and toilet suite

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks