(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle

Thread: Terry's Drawings in posts and other books

Default Terry's Drawings in posts and other books

What book or where do you get the great drawings? I love books with great pictures to go along with what they are saying.

Does anyone have the 2006 International Plumbing code Commentary and/or the 2006 International Plumbing Codes Handbook? I need a book review, worth the money or not? There are times when showing a litttle clearer view to some inspectors can be helpful. Many are new here and don't know enough, beside I can always use more info and literature for my own understanding.
    I decided at some point a while back that I don't know everything... YET.

Forum Admin, Expert Plumber Terry's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Some of the drawings I use were done in AutoCad.
    I don't do as much with it now as I did.
    I really miss the DOS version of Autocad.

The UPC workbook has some good drawings in it. Some are of things you may never do though.
    I keep meaning to add more layouts to this web site and do a better job of it. Here's to hoping I get er going.
    Last edited by Terry; 05-30-2012 at 12:52 AM.

I miss DOS too, does that make us old? Love how clear your drawings are and how to the point the layouts are. I would love to buy a copy of your notebook. Love how your site is free and open, the net has gotten so commercial, but info is worth $$$. Your layouts and notes could make you a little extra money for Christmas. Thank you for letting us in and providing the service.

mark