My First Completed Song

Users who are viewing this thread

Verdeboy

In the Trades
Reaction score

Here's my first completed song--written, recorded, and produced by me. I also played all the instruments. Well, actually, the instruments are all virtual instruments, but I did come up with the arrangement and did the vocals.

Turn on your speakers, cuz the song starts immediately.

www.myspace.com/ericgreene99

Last edited by a moderator:

Cookie

Reaction score
Eric,

That was very nice, it was very enjoyable to listen to. I love folk music.

Verdeboy

In the Trades
Reaction score
Thanks for the nice comments.

With modern technology, it's pretty simple and inexpensive to start a home recording studio. It does take about a year to learn how to use all the software programs, and they are constantly being updated.

Of course, a really professional recording studio will still set you back many hundreds of thousands.

Alectrician

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
I got some lyrics.

If I was dum-ber

I'd be a plumb-er

If I was dum-ber
than a plumber
I'd be dirt.

Hey....It's a start.

Verdeboy

In the Trades
Reaction score
I doubt it'll make the top ten on this plumbing forum.

You'll have to find your target audience: Perhaps The Angry Electrician's Guild?

IMTONY

Reaction score
Hey dude,
It's was awesome, I like your taste of sound, your voice. I hope your next edition will just come soon. Good work.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks