Root killer??

Users who are viewing this thread

HammerSlammer

Reaction score
I have a property that needs a rooter service about once a year. The house really needs to be scraped so a real house can be built there so I'm trying to hang in there a few more years and therefore don't care to redo sewer lines at this point.

So as far a maintenance goes is it worth spending money on root killer or just continue with the once a year roto service?? I have nice cleanouts and can keep an eye on when things are starting to back up.

As always, thanks for the great help on this great forum. HS

R

Rancher

Copper Sulfate is what we use in Arizona, typical application for a 1,000 tank is 8 lbs, no more than twice a year.

Rancher

Patrick88

Plumber
Reaction score
I like rootx because it foams to the problem. The copper sulfate sits on the bottom of the pipe. Plus rootx guarantees you will not have roots for 1yr.

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
Yup, Root X, you can buy it on that fameous auction site.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks