What to tell a landlord?

Users who are viewing this thread

artobin

Reaction score
Hello,

This morning my landlord agreed to replace our ancient toilet with a low-flow option. I read much of this site, and gave him the list of toilets eligible for a rebate here in northern California.

After speaking with his plumber, he said he'd like to install a Kohler that the plumber is already familiar with, and because it is less expensive. I don't know what model it is, but reading this site makes me worry that any Kohler will be loud, leaky, or otherwise not so effective.

Any suggestions for an affordable option other than Kohler? Is it possible that there is a Kohler model that won't be so bad?

Please advise - thank you,
Amy

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
Ask him to guarantee that the new toilet will work right or he will replace it with one that will work if it doesn't.

Give him and the plumber this web site and ask them to check it out.

artobin

Reaction score
Recommendation

Just found out it will be a Kohler Wellworth. I'll hope for the best.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks