Opinions on AquaBrass for Master Bath Shower

Users who are viewing this thread

flazoom

Reaction score
Hello,
I have been lurking for awhile and have just started a Master Bath remodel. (It was a projrct but is fast becoming a 'hobby' :D) So far I have removed the shower and pan, 3/4 of the floor tile and cement board and 3 walls of drywall to the studs. Based on reading this great forum so far I plan on using Ditra for the floor and Kerdi for the shower.
I am in the process of pivking out the shower fixtures, valves etc for the shower. We are planning on an overhead shower and a handheld on a bar. My wife wants to go with a 'square' motif which somewhat limits my choices. We have gotten an estimate for an AquaBrass square shower head (thermostatic valve, two flow controls and associated 'square' trim.)
I am not familiar with AquaBrass and would like to hear any opinions about the products?
(I suspect this will be the first of many question, thanks in advance for any replies.)

Peanut9199

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
Reaction score
It's not at the top of the scale when it comes to faucets, but it is a ceramic cartridge and i've sold quite a few and have only replaced a few cartridges.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks