Any plumber here from NJ--north central?

Users who are viewing this thread

dmax56

Handyman
Reaction score
Anyone here a plumber working in North central NJ (Berkeley Heights) who can help me install a bathtub where a shower used to be?

I've got the shower drain exposed, piping to the fixtures one pipe away from finished, but need to get the tub in and hooked up to drain.

OR...anyone know of a good, reasonably priced plumber in this area?

Everyone but those charging $150/hr. seem to be unavailable.

Thanks.

Doug (dmax56@yahoo.com)

dmax56

Handyman
Reaction score
Yep, can't argue with that old adage...but despite the fact that I don't know what I'm doing, I'm good at soldering, measuring, and doing lots of the work that plumbers would otherwise be paid for...and deservedly so.

But, with plumbers around here in such demand, it's hard to find them, again, other than the larger outfits with 20 trucks. Me, I'm not afraid of learning...just of not having learned enough prior to tub going in, tiles going up, and water coming forth! <grin>

Anyway, appreciate any references/contacts.

D

Gary in NJ

Reaction score
The OP was looking for a plumber in 2007. Please read and understand the posts before spamming.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks