Where can I buy a radiator bleed key?

Users who are viewing this thread

xjmllc

Reaction score
I can't seem to find one anywhere, even online. There are a few on ****, but I don't want to wait 5 days for the auction...

Bosun

Reaction score
Local store

Go to your local neighborhood hardware store. I live in an old area (1920s) of town--all the houses have hot-water heat. We all need them. If you don't live near one, find a hardware store in an old area of town.

Bosun

Reaction score
I love the local hardware store!

I'm glad they could help--I just hope you bought an overpriced candy bar or something to push up the bill a bit! They won't be around long with $.60 transactions! Kidding, kind of.

HvYhitter

Reaction score
He found some good ones and gave me two of them.. They aren't the one i had that feel like they were made out of recycled matchbox cars. (use them twice and they crack)

When I got some 1 1/2" copper that they sold me 2 foot of (another advantage of a local hardware, you don't have to buy a 8 foot minimum piece!) pipe they made PLENTY off me.

:D

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks