Clog/Vent issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Statjunk

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Ran into an issue in my bathroom yesterday that isn't cool. Hoping you guys can explain what is going on. Here's the scoop:

Recently my bath tub started to drain slow. Simultaneously while the tub is draining the toilet will bubble. Now the minute I turn on the shower the toilet will immediately start to bubble.

Any ideas?

Hopefully this is an easy fix. I don't need anymore projects.

Thanks

Tom

Statjunk

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Is this best delt with by local plumber or a roto rooter type company?

Last plumber I had at my place says he doesn't even snake lines anymore.

Tom

Majus

Reaction score
Local plumber who snakes lines, not a national franchise such as your second choice.

Would you elaborate on your reply? I've used the "national franchise" mentioned and they seem to do a good job. I had planned on calling them this week to clear a clogged line for me.

Just curious...

Patrick88

Plumber
Reaction score
I would not go with that company the prices they charge around here is atleast $200.00 more than I charge :eek:

If you call around and ask for a price over the phone you will be better off. Knowing the over all length will help to get a price before they come out.

If you used any company before the prices have gone up sometimes alot over the years.

I work for the other National Franchise by the way.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks