Other than the obvious pin hole leaks in copper, acidic/aggressive water eats all metals and adds them to the water. If you ingest the water, that's not healthy.
So you should treat your water to prevent the corrosion in the entire system including any new (expensive) copper stub outs you'll prevent adding metals to the water.
I suggest a correctly sized for the SFR your house and family size requires, backwashed acid neutralizing (AN) filter with a Clack WS-1 control valve.
If you install one, then you can take your time replacing the old copper one piece at a time.