Trickling Sound in Toto Soiree

Users who are viewing this thread

Kat1

Reaction score
On Terry's Recommendation, I bought a Toto Soiree and it has been installed but I have two questions. First of all, when any liquid is added to the toilet bowl (either during use or just pouring something into the bowl), there is an immediately trickling sound for several seconds. It does not happen when the bowl fills after a flush. Any idea what is causing that? It is a little unnerving. Secondly, the lid does not seem to fit down over the tank correctly. There is a velcro strip to hold it on but it looks sort of strange...like a mistake. You can actually see the unglazed rim under the closed lid. Do other people have the same situation or is it just my toilet?

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The sound for a few seconds was normal with the plastic Unift that connects the bowl to the floor until they redesigned it.
The new ones don't do that.

Last edited:

Kat1

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I guess there is nothing I can do to make it quieter?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks