Sink driving me NUTS!!

Users who are viewing this thread

14U

Reaction score
I bought a travel trailer that has copper tubing throughout the trailer. It's pretty old, but I thought I would be able to fix it up. I got tverything in the trailer working good EXCEPTthe bathroom sink. It keeps leaking from where the copper tubing connects to the sink. No matter how much I tighten the fitting it doesn't seat propperly. I've never really messed with copper before, and don't want to mess it up.

thanks in advance

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
If the lines are 3/8" with brass ferrules you need to cut out a section of it then replace it with new copper and a new ferrule.

The old one is most likely distorted to the point that it will no longer work.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
sink

if you are trying to screw copper adapters onto the faucet, it will always leak because the faucet has straight threads intended for a nut and gasket seal.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks