Another hardware question

Users who are viewing this thread

HammerSlammer

Reaction score
This is the original Crane pedestal from about 1930. We still have the Crane tub and the wall hung tank in one bathroom and about ten years age we tried to find replacement hardware for this sink. We had no luck but that was before Terry Love had a website. You can see the overflow chamber is in the way of any modern type of hardware. Probably still a long shot but I thought I'd throw it out to you guys. Thanks again.

Attachments

• 100_0001 (Small).JPG
    100_0001 (Small).JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 165
  • 100_0005 (Small).JPG
    100_0005 (Small).JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 160

TMB9862

Reaction score
I don't know about a replacement faucet but their are companies out there that restore antique faucets.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
faucet

It used the Crane Direct Lift pop-up, which is basically obsolete. I think I got the last of them many years ago for a post office remodel which had several faucets similar to that one.

Spaceman Spiff

Architect
Reaction score
Look at Moen. I remember seeing a few faucets that were variable spacing and had extra long plug linkage. They might have been designed for this kind of retrofit.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks