Glenwall with Washlet?

Users who are viewing this thread

AAG2000

Reaction score
I am in the process of adding a second bathroom to my apartment and have been told that I will need to have a wall-mount toilet installed. After reading this site, the American Standard "Glenwall" seems like the best option. However, after searching the web (and this site), I have not been able to answer one question: can any of the Toto Washlets be used with the Glenwall? I realize that many toilets will not work with a Washlet due to the depth and curvature of the space where the toilet seat meets the tank, but it is unclear whether the Glenwall has this problem. If the Glenwall will NOT work with a Washlet, can anyone suggest a wall-mount toilet that will?

Thanks in advance for your help!

AAG2000

Reaction score
As a follow-up to my earlier question, we are now leaning towards the floor-mounted back-outlet Yorkville, also by American Standard. Does anyone know if the Toto Washlet C100 will work with this toilet? It appears that it will, but it's not listed at all on the compatibility charts I've seen, so if anyone has any experience with this I'd appreciate your help. Thanks!

TOTO SW2034#01 C100 WASHLET Electronic Bidet Toilet Seat, Elongated, Cotton White

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The Glenwall has 1.75" from the bolts to the tank.

The Toto C100 needs 1.1875

c100-old-01.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks