Electrician Tool Belt

Users who are viewing this thread

Verdeboy

In the Trades
Reaction score
Anyone know of an electrician toolbelt that has at least a couple pockets that close up using velcro or snaps to keep the fasteners from pouring out?

Here's a style that I like, but I don't believe the fastener pockets close on top:

Attachments

• electrician belt.jpg
    electrician belt.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 502

Alectrician

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
In all my years of searching I still haven't found the perfect belt. There have been some simple and great innovations like the handles sewn to the tops so you can pick up and carry your bags without dumping everything out.

But the wirenut pockets are too small and dont have a retaining system.

I did find some carpenters bags with deeper pouches but no dividers.

The search continues.

Speedy Petey

Licensed Electrical Contractor
Reaction score
Verde,

I have the ones in the pic. Occidental Leather Pro Commercial set. I LOVE them.

I have never found the need for a pouches that close. I guess IMO that would only get in the way.

Verdeboy

In the Trades
Reaction score
I'm not worried about wirenuts and other stuff spilling out when I'm using the belt. It's just that I would like to be able to toss it in the back of my Jeep and not have the contents spill out when I go 4-wheeling up in the mountains here.

I don't have the money for a dedicated work truck, so I'm forced to take all my tools with me wherever I go.

KD

Reaction score
I keep my toolbelt in a plastic tub-so if stuff spills out it stays in the tub. Cost of my belt and belt-tools over $350. And I have a spare fully loaded old belt.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks