Lyons Tubs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Livin4Real

Reaction score
I have the same tub sitting in my living room now, waiting for me to install it in the bathroom. The wife liked it for the same reasons, big, built in armrests, headrest. After pulling it out of the box, it's solid, goes all the way to the floor since it's so deep so I don't think there is room/a need for support mortar under it.

Nate R

Reaction score
Great! I liked that about the Sterling too, the fact that it didn't need a mortar bed and went all the way to the floor.

Does it come with decent instructions? Or at least a diagram of how they want the framing to be?

Livin4Real

Reaction score
yes, and we got ours at the same place you saw yours, they had a pad of rough-in directions hanging next to the tub so you can tear one off and take it home with you. I haven't opened the wall surround boxes yet.

Nate R

Reaction score
Thanks! I'll be picking ours up this weekend along with some drywall and insulation, once I borrow a truck.

It's on sale for $20 off this week.

Nate R

Reaction score
Livin4Real:

Do you happen to still have the rough in instructions for your Tub around? Of course, I get ready to start laying out an alcove wall and can't find my instructions for the tub, and it's pretty much a blizzard outisde. And Lyons closed 5 minutes ago until next Wednesday. :-/

Hoping you might have them handy. Otherwise I'll go to where I bought it later tonight if this snow stops.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks